[Zope] Could this be what you want? [Was: Looking for variation of ExternalFile product]

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:54:24 +0200

Some time ago I have modified ExtFile to allow for 3) as well. And now I've
even published it ;-).

<http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ExtFile/>

HTH,
Stefan

--On Montag, 07. April 2003 15:10 +0200 Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/