[Zope] ZODB drops _v_ attributes.

ZOPE Developer zope@ananzi.co.za
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:27:12 +0200

Hi.

I use the standalone ZODB.

When I create persistent objects containing _v_ (volatile
attributes), and access them at an extremely high
rate(reading and using), they sometimes lose their _v_
attibutes.

This occures at random intervals, and can be reproduced.
After a few seconds of operation, I suddenly get an error
like:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Development\Module.py", line 220, in remPacket
    self._v_messages.loopMembersWithIds(packet.getMessageIds(),
self._delivered)
AttributeError: _v_messages

The object containing the _v_messages worked fine prior to
the error.

Can somebody tell me what I need to do the avoid this?

Herman.

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile