[Zope] Import Error after upgrading Zope 2.6.x

Shashank Ashtikar shashank@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:41:57 +0530

Hi EveryOne,

We recently upgraded zope on our server from 2.5.x to 2.6.x,
after upgradation one of the products started giving an Import Error
for module iClass.

    This error is coming from a folder. There are no ZClasses defined
in the product, hence usual solution of emptying the subobjects tab
is not feasible here (atleast I think so).

    The name of the product is Volunteer product. What this product does
is,it allows users to register with a web site. For every user a folder
is created the information that user enters while registering with the website
is stored as properties of his folder. All these member folders
 are stored in a seperate folder called "Members". It's this "Members" Folder
that is giving the Import Error. Also some of the folders inside "Members" folder
are giving an error saying doc string of the object is empty etc.

All the folders are ordinary folders which are added using the
"manage_addFolder" function

    We managed to restore the website by switching back to Zope 2.5.x but don't
want to stay with it for long.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks in Advance

Shashank Ashtikar