[Zope] big problem when upgrading from2.5.1 to 2.6.1

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:47:06 +0200

Jerome Alet wrote at 2003-4-8 18:35 +0200:
 > After having upgraded from Debian's Zope 2.5.1 to 2.6.1
 > we encounter a very big problem with some ZClasses of us.
 >
 > As soon as we try to go to the control panel and see
 > our TTW product's content, we've got a traceback like the
 > one attached to this message. It seems that some module's
 > docstrings appear on the stack...
 >
 > I've googled a bit, and found that other people encountered
 > a similar problem when upgrading, but I didn't find any answer.
 >
 > Is this problem known ?

There are known problems with (some) ZClasses when upgrading to
Zope 2.6.1. There are solution for them (--> archive).

I do not know whether your problem belongs to this class.
I miss the "Error Type" and "Error Value" information.
Usually, the know problems reference "'iclass' not found" (or
something similar).

Dieter