[Zope] Problem with TextIndexNG

Thierry FLORAC thierry.florac@onf.fr
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:58:37 +0200

  Hi,

I've created a TextIndexNG index, called "fulltext", which is a concatenation
of two properties : Summary and PrincipiaSearchSource.
In TextIndexNG creation form, I entered 'Summary,PrincipiaSearchSource as
field name.

My problem is that it seems that when one of the two properties is empty (or
only contain a space or an empty string), the whole index property is empty.
That's strange because if I enter specific words into one of the two
properties (and keep the other one empty), they are visible into index the
vocabulary.

Any idea ??

Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net