[Zope] Re: Problem with Python ZClass properties

Jamie greatbks@truevine.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:44:12 -0400

It still doesn't work after those modifications

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of Maik
Jablonski
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:45 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Re: Problem with Python ZClass properties

Jamie wrote:
> I am having a problem with specifying the properties when I create an
> object I have built using a ZClass. This python script is what I am
> using to create the object:

Hi Jamie,

you have always to use .propertysheets. to get a special propertysheet
of a ZClass (ZClasses can have more than one propertysheet!!!). So your
try for

> content.manage_changeProperties(SortOrder=SortOrder)

can't work, while

content.propertysheets.userProperties.manage_changeProperties(Author=use
r)

should work... So: Have a look in which PropertySheet you want to store
SortOrder (for example 'basic_props'). Then something like:

content.propertysheets.basic_props.manage_changeProperties(SortOrder=Sor
tOrder)

should work, too.

Cheers, Maik