[Zope] Counter.

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:06:41 -0500

> My name is Tri.  I am converting my web page to Zope.  Everything
> works ok, except the counter.  Can you show me how to set up a counter
> on Zope.  I am run Zope on Solaric system.

Go to zope.org, go to "downloads", find a product that claims to be a
counter, and follow its directions to install.

Hint: there are several that end in "Counter". FSCounter is one.

> I have another question.  I tried to locate my web page in Zope
> directory, but I couldn't find it.  Can you tell me where I can find it.

This is a VFAQ. What you see in the Zope Management Interface may look
like but are not in fact files, but objects in the Zope Object Database.
This lives by default in the zope/var/Data.fs file. There are certain
ways to store these objects as files on you filesystem, but I would
suggest you be very sure about your requirements before bothering.

            --jcc