[Zope] Re: HTML Visual Editor

Teo Mayo tmm@tid.es
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:52:17 +0200

Este es un mensaje de varias partes en formato MIME.

--Boundary_(ID_H6DH9HgXFXqD+4VV+O5rmQ)

OK. Fantastic
It plays smoothly. Only one more question. Is possible make any user =
have
always this content editor? I don=B4t permit my users change their
preferences...

Josef Meile ha escrito:

> > I ve downloaded the CMF Visual Editor 0.2 and i installed it into=
 my
> > plone 1.0, but it doesn=B4t works. I can=B4t configure or use it.=
 And, the
> > worse thing is that it have sank my plone site - the back up ran
> > smoothly ;-) -
> > Is there anyone who use the CMF Visual Editor? We enjoy using it =
for
> > introduce html text into articles and other types that i created.=
..
> You have to create an external method in the root of your plone:
>
> id: install_ve
> Module Name: CMFVisualEditor.Install
> Function Name: install
>
> then click on test.
>
> I'm not sure, but I think you also have to configure it as the
> content editor in the personalize_form (myPreferences)
>
> I'm not using it in a production server. But in my test installatio=
> it works.
>
> Regards,
> Josef

--Boundary_(ID_H6DH9HgXFXqD+4VV+O5rmQ)

begin:vcard=20
n:Mayo Mu=F1iz;Teo
tel;work:913379938
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:tmm@tid.es
fn:Teo Mayo Mu=F1iz
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_H6DH9HgXFXqD+4VV+O5rmQ)--