[Zope] CookieCrumbler + ZEO doesn't work?

Garikoitz Araolaza garaolaza@codesyntax.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:52:28 +0200

I'm trying to set up an authentication system based on CookieCrumbler in a
ZEO cluster.

(Zope 2.6.1b2)

It works fine in my home server (without ZEO), but somehow, CookieCrumbler
fails setting one of the cookies needed for the authentication (I
guess....) in the production server cluster.

Taking a look at the request, I get something like

HTTP_COOKIE '__ac_name="pedro"'

in the server where I can't log in (but I can see management pages only
once. The first click I do, I have to log in again)

and:

HTTP_COOKIE'__ac="Z2FyaTTiaXdlcdmk%3D%0A"; __ac_name="gari";
tree-s="eJzTiFfdZ3gasXasdfW/VYHU0ALzsEsQ"'

In the server at home (where it works fine)

Any hint will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza