R: [Zope] Zope+ssl and httpd.conf

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:03:55 -0700

try using the nameVirtualHost directive  before each Virtualhost directive:

NameVirtualHost  217.58.xxx.yyy:port

Also this:

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/217.58.xxx.yyy:443/mysyte.it/

 should be

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/217.58.xxx.yyy:443/mysyte.it/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

The L should be in both directives so that further rewriting is impossible. Though I dont see how that will change much.

HTH
AM