[Zope] Reload ExtFile-Objects fails

Anja Slowinski slowi@verwaltung.uni-mainz.de
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:27:40 +0200 (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Westeurop=E4ische_Sommerzeit?=)

Hello,

we use Apache and pcgi-wrapper to zserver. The Request is visible in the
Z2.log but the browser (IE, Netscape, Mozilla) cannot load the page every
second time (The first load is ok, the reload is broken, the second
reload gives the page).

After the timeout the File that "comes back" seems to be 0 Bytes in size.

I cannot reproduce this behavior with lynx ctrl-R :-(.
Reloading the Extfile objects directly from the zserver seems to work
fine.

Please hint me to points where I can obtain further information,
especially how to debug the connection back from zserver to pcgi-wrapper
to apache to browser.

Here is an example. Do you experience the same behavior?
http://zope.verwaltung.uni-mainz.de/presse/bilder/Ozonabbau/curtis_1

--
Yours sincerely,
Anja Slowinski

Netzwerkgruppe (ZDV) & Informationssysteme (Verwaltung)
Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet
http://www.uni-mainz.de/~slowi