[Zope] What would you like to see in Europython 2003 (June 25-27)?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:29:24 +0100

Europython in Charleroi was fun last year and we want to make sure that
this year we can make even more better conference for all of us. I'm
responsible with Paul Everitt for managing the Zope Track and currently
creating the program.

We currently have talks Plone and Zope 3, but would naturally like to
get everyone's thoughts on what subjects would be interesting -- and
what would you like to hear or see. And naturally if you have a cool
ideas and would like to come and make presentations, you can respond
about your ideas and write a proposal.

And for people outside Europe, have you concidered spending your summer
vacation in beautiful Europe? It could be the right time to see Paris
and Brussels, and spend a few days in Charleroi.

http://www.europython.org/

-huima