[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:20:59 +0200

Andreas Jung wrote:
> This problem *should* be fixed in 1.09. But you need to recreate the index.
> Btw. this problem is only of cosmetic nature since the core
> functionality remains untouched.
> This method is for testing purposes only.

Just FYI, I have installed TextIndexNG (which is very nice) in a
basically clean zope and have exactly the same problem. The only
"speciality" is that this is in a PortalCatalog, not a ZCatalog.

The error occurs in this line:
self._v_catalog =
self.getPhysicalRoot().unrestrictedTraverse(self.catalog_path)

and an external method returning
Indexes['content_ng'].catalog_path for an textindexNG

gives me just
'portal_catalog', which is obviously not the real physical path to the
catalog.

HTH,
oliver