[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:50:10 +0200

As stated in my last posting this method is for testing purposes. As a
workaround
create your own search form and call the catalog instance
directly....that's just
a few lines of code.

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 8:44 Uhr +0200 Thierry FLORAC