[Zope] zope 2.6.x, zcatalog and keyerrors

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:04:59 +0200

Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote at 2003-4-18 09:27 +0800:
 > i have two ZCTextIndex for this particular app - bodytext, and title
 > the test passed for bodytext, but fot title i got:

 > Traceback (most recent call last):
 >   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
 >   File "/usr/local/Zope-2.6-cvs/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 525, in
 > setstate
 >     raise ReadConflictError(object=object)
 > ZODB.POSException.ReadConflictError: database read conflict error (oid
 > 0000000001205126, class Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex)

This is not a ZCatalog exception.

  It means that a concurrent process has changed the index
  and the ZODB was unable to provide a consistent state
  for it (with respect to other objects loaded in this transaction).

Repeat your test when there are no writes to the index.

An alternative would be to use my "No-more-ReadConflictError" patch

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

Dieter