[Zope] Reg. Download Zope-2.6.x-to-2.6.1-win32-x86.tgz (630439 bytes)

Passin, Tom tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:41:04 -0400

Usually, the browser renames the file extension so that it is the wrong
extension. Then the unzip program cannot unzip it bcause it thinks the
file is in a different format.

Check the file extension that is being sent from the website, and the
file extension that actually gets downloaded, and rename the file to the
correct extension if necessary.  That should do it.

When I tried your file just now with Phoenix, it added an extra ".gz" to
the filename.  Probably it is getting served with the wrong MIME type.
When I removed the extra ".gz', Winzip was able to unzip the .tgz file
with no trouble.

Cheers,

Tom P

[David Hassalevris]