[Zope] Adding LDAPUserFolder

Braun Brelin bbrelin@openapp.biz
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:05:06 +0100

I already tried creating it in the root of my Zope instance with the same
results.   Pressing the "add" button simply returns me to the ZMI with no new
LDAPUserFolder instance created.  No errors on the Zope console, no errors in
the /error_log and no new folder gets created.  Do I have to somehow delete the
old acl_users folder first?

Braun Brelin