[Zope] Adding LDAPUserFolder

Braun Brelin bbrelin@openapp.biz
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:47:11 +0100

The problem appears to be that the acl_user folder needs to be deleted before
the new LDAP User Folder gets created.  However, the code doesn't really do a
good job of raising that as an error.  (Isn't there a 'raise error' method
somewhere?).  In my case, it doesn't raise it as an error at all.  It just
simply returns silently.   Also, I didn't see anything in the docs that
mentioned that the old acl_user folder had to be deleted before adding
LDAPUserFolder.

Braun Brelin