[Zope] Newbie - passing a list to an External Method

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:03:23 +0100

>Perhaps it would be best to take this up again tomorrow when you can > do
>additional testing.
Ok, thanks, I'll just answer this one question, and leave you alone ..

>>After changing this, I just clicked save changes in the ZMI screen >> for
>>the External Method
>Why?  Did anything change?  Nothing should have changed here.

I thought I needed to do this to "refresh" the method as an object in Zope.
I better explain what I mean .. after saving the python file in Externsions,
I thought that the external method object in Zope (ie. sping2 .. or whatever
I called it) needed to be refreshed to look again at the contents of the
"run()" function, I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks once again for all of your help, and to Tom for his input.

Cheers

Ashley

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger