[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] What do we want in the way of Zope binary distributions?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
22 Apr 2003 16:43:48 -0400

I think we decided that there will be no ZC-distributed UNIX binary
distribution nor a source distribution packaged any other way but as a
tar.gz... but if other folks want to package them as they like, they're
free to do so.