[Zope] Dividing Products into separate Folders

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:12:19 +0800

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 12:32 am, volker.wend@efgbsh.de wrote:
> He folks,
>
> I have two folders for Products, one for stuff that comes with Zope and one
> for stuff that I add to the installation later on. It seems to work fine
> but I get the following error message in the logfile:
>
> ------
> 2003-04-22T18:14:40 PROBLEM(100) OFS.Application Duplicate Product name
> After loading Product '__init__.py' from 'E:\\Zope\\Products',
> I skipped the one in 'E:\\ZopeSite\\lib\\python\\Products'.
>

> Any Explanations ? Can I ignore that one ?

iirc, zope checks INSTANCE_HOME first, then SOFTWARE_HOME
so, if we have the same product in both setup, it'll load the one in
INSTANCE_HOME first.

depending on your wants, you may or may not ignore that warning.

correct me if i'm wrong, please
hth