[Zope] skip the XXX_addForm

Fabio Rolando ziofunk@tiscali.it
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:40:54 +0200

Hi

Is it somehow possible so make the addForm for a ZClasses to be
automatically posted with a generated ID? I know how to do it in Javascript
but I'd rather avoid using it at this stage, is there any other way to go
directly to the XXX_add script? I do generate a unique id for my objects
but I still have to press the button for actually calling the XXX_add script.

I've built a few Zclasses with highly customized addForm, but I need the
same form to be present for changing the properties already created
objects. I'd rather have an automatic creation of the object and then
directing the user into the property page. In this way I would have only
one form page to mantain and update and I'd also handle the automatic
cataloging only in the "changeProperties" context.

Thank you