AW: [Zope] Caching prob with headers or reverse proxy?

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer@desy.de
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:11:16 +0200

Sorry for the late answer.
Yes, that works :) but I would need to do a lot of work by hand.

I understand that "Accellerated HTTP Cache Manager" doesn't do the =
trick?
Why is it in the distribution then, anyway?

Is there a way to write a function that is called on delivery of =
_every_
object? I could write the cache headers in there and even set them =
different
based on Object type, Parameters, etc etc.
That would do the trick that AHCM should be doing and more.

/Gem