[Zope] RE: ZsapdbDA and 7.4

Erik Myllymaki Erik Myllymaki" <erik.myllymaki@starpointe.ca
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:51:53 -0700

these are the changes I needed to make to the db.py fiel in the ZsapdbDA
package to get it working with v7.4 on Linux (note, untested, but so far
working better):

80c80
<             'select TABLE_NAME, TABLESPACE_NAME%s from %s_TABLES' % (e,t)
---
>             'select OBJECT_NAME, OBJECT_TYPE%s from %s_OBJECTS' % (e,t)
85,86c85,86
<             a({'TABLE_NAME': name, 'TABLE_TYPE': typ})
<
---
>             if typ in _care:
>                 a({'TABLE_NAME': name, 'TABLE_TYPE': typ})
133,134c133
<
<                         if max_rows and isinstance(c,DCsapdb.Cursor):
---
>                         if max_rows and isinstance(r,DCsapdb.Cursor):
137c136
<
---