[Zope] Problems with ZopeSSL

Mark Wheaton m.wheaton@rms.co.uk
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:50:44 +0100

Hi,
	I am running Zope 2.6.1 on Windows XP Pro. I am trying to get an SSL
server running using the m2crypto stuff, following the instructions here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/ZopeSSL

I have got it to a point where the SSL server starts up OK, and the web
browser can conenct and do the initial key/certificate negotiation (as
shown by browser popups complaining about the cert being out of date)

The problem is that no content is visible in either the root or under
/manage, and the console has the following error messages. I've tried it
with both Mozilla and IE and the same thing happens with both browsers.

Anyone got any idea what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

---
2003-04-29T13:26:45 INFO(0) ZServer recv: closing channel
<ZServer.HTTPS_Server.
zhttps_channel connected 127.0.0.1:2412 at 0xae26ac channel#: 0
requests:> unexpected eof
------
2003-04-29T13:27:10 INFO(0) ZServer recv: closing channel
<ZServer.HTTPS_Server.
zhttps_channel connected 127.0.0.1:2413 at 0xae26ac channel#: 1
requests:> (0, 'Error')
---

RMS Services Ltd Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit
http://www.rms.co.uk or call UK 01454 281265