[Zope] ZGDChart tips?

Scott Krajewski krajewsk@augsburg.edu
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:11:33 -0500

Sure thing.  It's a web interface to a database for analyzing test
scores.  Each test may test on 1 or more 5 "objectives" of the
academic program.

Here's how a simple report goes  Pages 1 & 2 are forms.

Page 1: User choose year of class (classyear) and year of assessment
(testyear). [Submit]

Page 2: ZSQL query lists tests for that class and year.  User picks
the test they want a report on (test_id). [Submit]

Page 3: Displays a table of min / max / mean scores of nonzero
objectives for the test through ZSQL calls -- passing test_id,
classyear, and objective name.

How do I pass the form variables into the DTML used by ZDGChart?

Thanks,
Scott