[Zope] Virtual hosting w/out Apache for Zope newbies?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:02:52 -0400

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:23:23PM -0700, Jamie Heilman wrote:
> free to add to your document that ZServer should ALWAYS be protected
> by a robust and configurable HTTP proxy.  Frankly I think Zope should
> come distributed with this plainly outlined in the documenation.

while we're on the subject... has anybody ever tried twisted.web as
a proxy for zope?  I see from browsing the docs that twisted
implements both a proxy and a reverse proxy, and I recall the twisted
developers saying at Pycon that twisted has been found quite robust
in the field.

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com