[Zope] Download from Zope with html format

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:25:39 +0000

[Tri Quach wrote (tquach@k12.hi.us) on 4/30/03 2:54 AM]

> Please help me with this.  I need to download my web page from Zope in html
> format, so that I can use Dreamweaver to edit.  I tried to export to my local
> PC, but the file was in Zexp format.  Dreamweaver couldn't read the file.

The problem is that you are exporting instead of downloading. DW is
WebDAV-enabled I believe so try connecting to your Zope via WebDAV. Make
sure first that WebDAV is enabled on your Zope. it could be on port 9800.

There are multiple good howto's on using Dreamweaver with Zope.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=site%3Azope.org+Dreamweav
er

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://www.zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - MSN: zettainet@hotmail.com - ICQ: 51907738