SV: [Zope] Automatic authenticating users in Zope behind IIS

Carsten Gehling carsten@gehling.dk
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:08:10 +0200

I got it working with RemoteUserFolder. Only it would be nice to get group
associations from the Active Directory server and use these as Roles.

I probably need to add some LDAP support to RemoteUserFolder. The is an
LDAPUserFolder, but I don't think it supports the REMOTE_USER
authentication.

- Carsten