[Zope] online collaboration tool

Ramon Linan rlinan@truality.com
Mon Aug 4 15:16:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

Here is the situation,
My company is using eroom, they spent lot of money every month paying =
this tool, eroom is an online collaboration tool, I know that can be =
done with Zope, I am just starting using Zope, I Love it... the fact is =
that they want to get rid of it and me, I need some good argument for =
not loosing my job... I think if I can convince then of letting me =
developed a Zope version of eroom that would keep me safe here for a =
while.

My question is... which product can I use to do online collaboration?=20

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Hambleton [mailto:hambletn@netvigator.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:50 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Open Source Software Survey

Hello Zope Contributors,=20

I am studying for a Master's degree with Henley Management College in=20
the UK, and in the past have used a variety of Open Source Software.=20

As part of my course I am conducting a survey in an attempt to identify=20
the critical success factors for Open Source projects. If you are a user =

or developer for Zope, I would be very grateful if you could spare=20
2 or 3 minutes to fill in my questionnaire at the following URL:=20

http://surveys.ideoconcepts.com/surveyor/index.php?sid=3D4&projectid=3DZo=
pe=20
=20
This survey is completely confidential.=20

Please accept my apologies if this is regarded as an off-topic posting.=20

Thank you very much for your help,
Neil Hambleton
Email: hambletn@netvigator.com