[Zope] Zope.org migration

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Tue Aug 5 18:48:21 EDT 2003

Ron Bickers wrote:

> [...]

Because of the poor performance an all that errors I would prefer the
old site as
default an a link to the new site.

Especially with Netscape/Mozilla viewing not only new zope.org but also
plone.org
is a pain. But I appreceate the rollout of the new zope.org site because
I hope it
will lead in a constructive discussion an ongoing improvements of
performance ;-)

Andreas Heckel
www.easyleading.org