[Zope] importing poplib: unauthorized

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Aug 6 19:23:11 EDT 2003

Jack,

Have a look at:

lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/README.txt

It's all explained in there ...

J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Daniel [mailto:dtrahan@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 2:24 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] importing poplib: unauthorized

I have a server side Python script in which I want to use the poplib module.

When access this script though cgi it crashes with the following error:

Error Type: ImportError
 Error Value: import of "poplib" is unauthorized

Zope won't let me import the module! Any idea on how I would go about fixing

this? I assume it has something to do with the files permissions but I'm
still stuck. Why is this "unauthorized"?

--Jack Daniel