[Zope] MailManager 0.94 released

Andrew Veitch andrew at logicalprogression.net
Thu Aug 7 22:45:52 EDT 2003

MailManager is a Zope product that allows organisations to manage email even
as volumes rise. It handles mail allocation, provides tools for answering
mail quickly and has many different management reports.

We are very grateful for all of the bug reports, features requests and other
feedback from the community. Version 0.94 contains 25 improvements over the
original version.

We do not recommend that MailManager is deployed in a production environment
before version 1.0. This is scheduled for September. Note that we will not
be providing migration tools until version 1.0.

Any feedback on this version is welcome.

Andrew

--
Logical Progression Ltd, 20 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)131 550 3733 Web: http://www.logicalprogression.net/