[Zope] using "sequence-even" in nested "dtml-in" loops?

Sajec, Mike TQO msajec at tqs.com
Thu Aug 7 14:37:27 EDT 2003

Hello,

If someone can help with this, I would really appreciate it.

I'm trying to setup alternating colors in a query built table.  I'm
attempting to key off the sequence-even variable to set the row colors.  The
problem that I'm seeing is that sequence-index always equals zero, which
makes sequence-even always true, and every row grey.  It appears that
sequence-index is looking at the outer loop.  Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

<thead>
<th>Name</th>