[Zope] From FTP to FTP copy support?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 8 06:49:59 EDT 2003

> Odesílatel: Chris Withers <chrisw at nipltd.com>
> > it is possible to push zope FTP client to copy from one Zope FTP
session to
sorry, typo:                        server

> > another FTP session?
>
> Didn't know Zope had an FTP client...

Sory, server.

> Can you try asking again, 'cos I couldn't quite parse what you're
after...

OK, I have FTP client with two FTP sessions at the same zope FTP server,
but with different folders. One server client opens in active mode
transfer, second in passive mode transfer. Data channell is not going into
FTP client, only control channell.

I was test it with sample files, this is OK, but folder and some files that
I want to remote copy have error in creation via FTP (I must make it via
ZMI).

Result: Zope FTP server is able to serve that mode of access, but here are
some known problems with objects creation. So I need to use ZMI :(

Regards, JL.