[Zope] Using ZPT with options/radio/checkboxes

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1060928813.72a2e5 at logicetc.com
Fri Aug 8 03:26:14 EDT 2003

Ok.  I'm actually in the middle of working on a form-heavy site where this
type of stuff is needed a lot, thus my interest in this in a non-generalized
fashion.

I changed my somevar definition as I suggested to myself above and used your
simplified versions.  All is working well and I like it much better.

For the record and the archives... I just realized that in my examples I
specified None as the optional second argument to get(), forgetting that
None is the default, so it can be left out.

Thanks for your input, Paul.