[Zope] newbie problems with zope in debian/testing

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Mon Aug 11 08:57:00 EDT 2003

Jonas Meurer wrote:

> hi ho,
> i just started playing with zope in debian/testing, but didn't get the
> picture how to start it. seems like the package is kind of broken. or
> did i simply miss something in docs etc.? please help, i would like to
> keep my zope installs in debian packages.

help would be easier, if you could tell us, what exactly "broken" is. A
normal "apt-get install zope" should work fine. after that debconf will
ask a you few questions. that's it ....quite easy and nice.

Saluti,
M.

--
Marcus Schopen        (0>
P.O. Box 10 25 25     //\     Deutsche Zope User Group

         Weird, but life is too short, move on ...