[Zope] squishdot

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Aug 11 13:26:45 EDT 2003

>I need help to install Squishdot.
>In my PC I have installed Zope 2.6.2b5 and I didn't
>know in what directory put the zip that gets off the
>page zope.org. neither how to make to use it (Is it
>necessary to configure something?)

http://squishdot.org/Documentation#install

Unfortunately it's in English. Maybe Google can help:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsquishdot.org%2FDocumentation%23install&langpair=en%7Ces&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

In short, it's just like installing any Zope product: use WinZIP or
something that can handle the tar.gz format to decompress the contents
of the Squishdot archive into your Zope Products directory. This is
Zope/lib/python/Products or INSTANCE_HOME/Products if you have an
instance_home installation.

Then add a Squishdot object to your Zope site from the pulldown menu in
the management pages.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."