[Zope] inaccessible objects in my zope.org members folder

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Aug 11 16:17:09 EDT 2003

> Am trying to update the content of my member folder.  On
> the old zope.org I had created a DTML Document named
> 'index_html'.  This is still hanging around but I can't
> find a way to edit it through the new zope.org site.  It
> doesn't appear in the folder contents.
>
> Will it have to be manually removed from the ZODB?

The new in-context (Plone-ish) folder management page doesn't show some
of the document types, including DTML, HowTos, Structured Documents, and
probably some more.

You can still see the whole contents like

http://zope.org/Members/username/manage

             --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."