[Zope] Info

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Tue Aug 12 06:55:29 EDT 2003

This is a possibility...

Somehow he's got his MS "Internet" settings mixed up:
The proxy server setting now points to a zope server

Of course since all his clients are messed up, I assume the
dhcp is delivering the wrong value?

So Milton:

Please check the following:
In Internet Explorer, Menu ->Tools->internet Options
a New window should open...

Then Click the connections tab
There click the "LAN Settings" button
a new window should open.

The second half of this window has the settings for the
"proxy server".  If the "Use Proxy server for your LAN" is
clicked then plase unclick it...

Try accessing the internet now....

if it now works,  Try rebooting the machine, and checking
weither it reappers...

Hope this helps
Jerry