[Zope] Documentation on External Interface to ZoDB

Roy Rapoport r.rapoport at fi.com
Tue Aug 12 16:25:07 EDT 2003

Until Paul gets around to implementing disparate directory syncing in
zsyncer, I'd love to put together a temporary script that will simply export
a given 'directory' on a Zope server and then import it elsewhere on a
different Zope server.

For this, I'll need to figure out how to externally interface to the ZoDB.
I'm assuming there's a Python module to do this.

Any pointers for docs?

TIA,
-roy

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be
received or otherwise recorded by the Fisher Investments  corporate e-mail
system and is  subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or
disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.