[Zope] Zope caching method results??

John Toews john at academiccolab.org
Tue Aug 12 21:51:28 EDT 2003

The page is changing... But the results I'm looking at aren't.

The page outputs a list of lists. The number of items in the list is
based on a ZipFile object (actually a custom object that inherits from
that). So the number of items in the list, as well as the data, changes
- except for this one field.

I'd happily provide code for anyone interested in helping out...

Thanks,
John Toews