[Zope] Re: No module named GenericUserFolder

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Aug 13 11:07:18 EDT 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Alternative: Remove products which no longer work from
> "Control_Panel/Products".
I checked on another box which has thrwon some different Error Messages
when I tried to adjust the cache.  After having cleaned "Control_Panel/Products"
which was a little bit exhausted by broken products I settled down with exactly
the same error message as I reported and now I checked the Products directory
on the machine I detected the problem first is clean.  Thus I had described
the situation on a quite clean installation regarding to "Control_Panel/Products".

Could anybody verify the problem please on probably more different installations
than mine?

Kind regards

        Andreas.