[Zope] Zope and RH9

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Wed Aug 13 17:46:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 10:12, Dennis Allison wrote:
> Just for fun, I tried Python 2.3 and things work (sorta) with lots of
> deprecation errors.  I need a stable system and there's no time before we
> go live for much testing.

I'm using the stock 2.2.2 python that comes with RH9, without a hitch.
Actually, it is a very complicated setup that I inherited, with just
about every possible Zope/Plone/CMF/ZPT/Archetypes combination possible,
and then some.

So the site mostly works, but is quite impossible for me to grok or
repair :^/