[Zope] How to install a new product in Zope 2.7

andre borelan at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 16 11:15:08 EDT 2003

Thanks but i tried that too.
When i change something to the zope-conf, the server doesn't start.
i just uncommented the products directive, then i used \ instead of /
same result.
"Connection refused to http://localhost:8081"
Same thing happens if i change datetime format, locale, etc.
if i comment out "products $INSTANCE\Products"
i can access http://localhost:8081/manage

looking at the event.log, the server didn't start.
after uncommenting the line :
http server started, ftp server started, Zope ready.
no errors in z2.log, no messages.

i think that there are no interaction with my instance of Zope 2.6 as i
stopped Z2.6 before trying Z2.7
even with candies it doesn't work. big whim!
Mystery ? Magic ?

Thanks

Andre