[Zope] How to install a new product in Zope 2.7

andre borelan at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 16 12:11:12 EDT 2003

Chris McDonough a écrit:

 > Try running Zope manually via the "bin\runzope.bat" batch file with
 > the "product $INSTANCE\Products" directive in your config file and
 > look at the console output.  It should tell you what is going wrong.

No messages on console output except :
"c:\Zope-Instance\bin .... -C ..zope.conf etc...
then the windows is closed, the server doesn't start (even with the
products directive commented out). No messages, no errors in logs.
If i suppress the product from Zope-Instance\Products, the server starts
normally even if i modify the zope.conf.
When i add a product in the directory, i can't restart the server.
I deleted the directory, re-created it, same result.

I tried to add the product in Zope-Home Products' directory, same result.
It seems that Zope2.7 doesn't want a new product.

Stuck?

Andre