[Zope] passing parameter to dTML-method from a dtml-method

Paul-Andre.Duchesne at sciencesnaturelles.be Paul-Andre.Duchesne at sciencesnaturelles.be
Sun Aug 17 19:54:10 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've created a dtml-method that do different things based on the value of a
parameter passed.
So, for example, my method is called test and when i try to invoke through my
browser the method with the parameter and a value it works fine this way:

http://www.test.com/test?parameter=value

What I would like to do now is to call this method from an other method and
to pass the parameter and the value programatically, so for example something
like:

<dtml-var test?parameter=value>

how can I do that... ?

I've tried different things like <dtml-var "test(_.None, _,
parameter=value)"> but it seems it's not taking the parameter at all.

How can I pass this parameter ?

Thanks in advance for answers,

Paul