[Zope] LocalFS - large files / broken connections

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 18 12:19:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

FreeBSD has some problems with python if you use it much. It is best to
more memory for something (stack??) than default 64kB. Maybe here could be
your problems.

Regards JL.

Odesílatel: David Siedband <david at calteg.org>

It's on a Sun e3000 running FreeBSD.

Sorry for not mentioning that in my original post.
--
David