[Zope] any cleaner or cleverer way of inclusion ?

Can Burak Cilingir canburak at knuth.cs.bilgi.edu.tr
Mon Aug 18 19:10:34 EDT 2003

> I think this is because index_html is a dtml document. Try replacing
> it with a dtml method.

thanks ! thats my answer because it doesn't differ for me if it is a
method or document (at least for now). i choosed as document because i
feel this is a document instead of a method. because it is the main
"document" or default "document". just as the traditional apache name. :)

now i just have <dtml-var my_index> and i am more comfortable. :)

> http://old.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/DTMLMethodsandDocsHowTo

thanks for the address..