[Zope] Display parent container title in Page Template

Satheesh Babu vattekkat.babu at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 17:37:21 EDT 2003

hpinson at indepthl.com wrote:

> works...  but

> does not work.  Unfortunaly, I need to use the latter, since this is
> the results of a ZCatalog search and is dynamic.  Thanks anyway.

Is "result" a record returned by ZCatalog search? If so, it wouldn't
work. It will work if result is the *actual* object corresponding to the
record.

If I understand correctly, you want to display the parent's title of the
objects returned in a Catalog query.

    <strong tal:define="obj
python:here.Catalog.getobject(result.data_record_id_)">
returned</span>
    </strong>

Babu
http://vsbabu.org/